No plans for the May long weekend???
Want to earn up to 30 hours of community service?
We need you!!!
● Friday, May 20 to Monday, Monday, May 23 for the Canadian Masters Swimming Championships 2016
● Etobicoke Olympium, 590 Rathburn Rd.
● Your duty will be timing the swimmers who are competing.
● Select one or more or all sessions from the list below that you’d like to attend.
● Email your selection to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Deadline to sign up for volunteers: Wednesday May 11th, 2016
Sessions Available: (finish times approximate)
● Friday, 4pm to 9:00pm
● Saturday, 8am to 12pm
● Saturday, 1pm to 5pm
● Sunday, 8am to 12pm
● Sunday, 1pm to 5pm
● Monday, 8am to 1pm
● Up to 30+ hours of community service!
● Free Food!
● Free T-Shirt!
● Meet lots of new people and help support a great event!